At one point Lyrasis offered to do this when Peter Murray was there. I
don't remeber to what degree this was investigated but at the time the
community generally wasn't in favor. I have no idea if Lyrasis would be
interested (and Peter is now elsewhere, I believe) but it might be
somethign to look into.

Edward