++ to Tom on this as I see a tremendous emotional and bureaucratic expense
every year for the organizing committee (or at least the last 2, where I've
paid attention to it). It is certainly distributed in different locales who
are hosting, but it already exists. I don't think we can deny that it's
there just because we don't happen to be involved in it this year.

--

Ruth Kitchin Tillman

Digital Collections Librarian

Hesburgh Libraries