Please join us for the IFLA Classification & Indexing Section's Satellite Meeting, Subject Access: Unlimited Opportunities, in Columbus, Ohio, the afternoon of August 11 through August 12, 2016.

Dr. Marcia Lei Zeng, our first keynote speaker, will begin the meeting on Thursday afternoon with Subject Access, Smart Data, and Digital Humanities -- Finding Unlimited Opportunities through Their Intersections.

Following Dr. Zeng's presentation will be 15 presentations from around the globe that explore new services, new roles, and new partners to support subject searching.

Dr. Karen Markey, our final keynote speaker, will wrap up the meeting on Friday afternoon with her synthesis and reaction to what we've learned and what's next with Subject Access: Possibilities, Progress, and Priorities.

Registration is free thanks to the generosity of the Kent State University College of Communication & Information and the School of Library & Information Science but all interested participants must register in advance.  The meeting will be held at the State Library of Ohio in Columbus.
For more information and to register follow this link: http://bit.ly/IFLA2016-classification-indexing-satellite
Sandy Roe, on behalf of the satellite conference organizing committee
Secretary, IFLA Classification & Indexing Section Standing Committee
Editor, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly
Head, Cataloging & Metadata Services Unit
Milner Library | Illinois State University | Normal, IL 61790-8900
phone: 309-438-5039 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>