It’s that time of year! Proposals are in for our three great events in Milwaukee this November- the DLF Forum, the DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference, and Digital Preservation 2016- and from June 8-June 20, proposals will be open for public voting through our new DLF community voting app at voting.diglib.org.

During this period, community members will be able to review titles and abstracts, and cast votes based on their interest in seeing certain presentations as part of each of the three events. After voting closes, the program planning committees for each event will use the community’s input, in combination with results from a concurrent peer review process, to inform its decisions about the conference programs.

Anyone is welcome to vote. You will need to create an account. You can cast votes for as many presentations as you’d like, but only one vote per presentation.

For more information: https://www.diglib.org/archives/12031/

To go directly to the voting app: voting.diglib.org

Thank you for helping to inform our selection process!

Best,

Oliver (on behalf of the #DLFforum, #dlfLAC, and #digipres16 planning committees)

--

Oliver Bendorf | [log in to unmask]

Program Associate @ the Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

Follow us on Twitter @CLIRDLF