Registration is open now for Digital Preservation 2016, the major meeting and conference of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance—open to NDSA members and non-members alike—focusing on digital stewardship and preservation, data curation, and related issues. This year, it will be held at the historic Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 9-10 November 2016, in conjunction with the 2016 Digital Library Federation Forum (7-9 November). This year’s conference will be the first organized in partnership with our new host organization, the Digital Library Federation (DLF). We hope you will join us in Milwaukee!

Digital Preservation 2016 (#digipres16) will help to chart future directions for the NDSA, and is expected to be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field. The theme is “Building Communities of Practice”; the keynote speaker will be Bergis Jules, University and Political Papers Archivist at the University of California, Riverside library, and will focus on the power and promise of diversity and inclusivity in digital preservation work.

The Program

All submissions are being peer-reviewed by NDSA’s volunteer Program Committee. Presenters will be notified in July and guaranteed a registration slot at the conference. View our CFP (now closed) at the NDSA’s website.

Rates

Registration includes a continental breakfast, hot lunch, coffee breaks, and the NDSA reception.

·         Regular: $200

·         Student rate: $150

·

Information on registration for the DLF Forum and Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference is also available.

Travel

Room bookings are available at Milwaukee’s Pfister Hotel now. (We encourage early room reservations!)

--

Oliver Bendorf | [log in to unmask]

Program Associate @ the Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

Follow us on Twitter @CLIRDLF