From: Margaret Maes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-CONTENT] Agenda for 6/1 NDSA Content Working Group call at 11 ET

I regret that I will have to miss tomorrow's call. I'm happy to volunteer for any upcoming projects or events. In particular, I can work with Lauren on the CWG luncheon at the Digital Preservation 2016 conference if anything is needed there. I hope the call will be recorded, and I will try to catch up next week.

Margie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Margaret K. Maes
Executive Director
Legal Information Preservation Alliance
P. O. Box 5266
Bloomington, IN  47407
Phone: 812-822-2773
mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://lipalliance.org/
[https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B0L32LguXFlyMDhBVG1zSlFIaWs&export=download]