Hi All,

Thank you for bearing with me on that call ‹ It seems like most of you
were muted, and many of you experienced choppy audio? I will report to DLF
and find out what went wrong.

Thank you to Andrea for helping to keep the conversation going, as one of
the only people that could get through!

Here is the ³very rough² draft of potential questions and topics to refine
for the joint NDSA S&P+I conversation on fixity:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q69bUpPUgQWcLxyB6xgJHQfjG8c6L9xcSg_61OW
njpY/edit

Next, there seems to be good interest in pursuing or at least learning
more about the 2017 standards review of the OAIS model
http://wiki.dpconline.org/index.php?title=OAIS_Community

Thank you (again) to Andrea, for offering to reach out to someone working
on this project so that we can learn more.

I will be in touch again closer to July 18th (our next call) with some
more details.

-Aaron

On 6/17/16, 2:20 PM, "The NDSA Standards Working Group list on behalf of
Collie, Aaron" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of