Hi All,

Here is the current agenda for our meeting on June 20th:

  *   Welcoming new S&P members
  *   Community Voting<https://www.diglib.org/archives/12031/> for DLF Forum, DLF LAC Pre-Conference, and Digital Preservation 2016
  *   S&P+I Fixity Conversation Update and next steps

So that should only take 10 minutes or so. If you’d like a few minutes on the agenda let me know your topic and how much time you’ll need. While we could certainly continue conversation around fixity — I just meant to give an update on some of the joint-call conversation. I certainly hope others will join in to share their perspectives.  Or, if you’d like to suggest a new topic for discussion then feel free to reply-all! Perhaps just re-up on one of our past activities.<http://ndsa.org/working-groups/standards-and-practices/>

-Aaron

P.s. If you were watching for a Doodle poll for the next Fixity joint-call I’ve not yet done that. ;)