The Islandora Foundation is pleased to invite you to our next Islandora
Camp, taking place in Kansas City, MO from October 12  - 14. This will be
the last Islandora event of 2016!

Early Bird registration is open until August 15th.

We are calling for proposals to present about Islandora sites, community
projects, or other topics of interest to the digital repository community
and Islandora:
http://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-mo-2016-call-proposals

We also have details on recommended hotels near to the conference venue so
you can plan your travel budget: http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016/hotels

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining
Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an
ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Kansas City!
The Islandora Team
--
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016
http://islandora.ca