User agents are nearly unenforceable in HTTP requests executed through
XSLT. I don't think this affects me with respect to Library of Congress web
services, but I can see it being a problem for someone else. Wouldn't the
best course of action be to block known bad bots rather than block everyone
that doesn't implement a user agent?