Hi Folks!

I have a colleague (Vicki Ferrini <[log in to unmask]>) working in
the deep-sea research community that is developing a system for
crowd-sourcing video annotations of submersible dive video.

You can think of it like a system that allows tagging of "I see a fish!"
level of categorization. She is conducting a survey (see below) and I
thought immediately of code4lib, as there are likely a number of you that
have either thought of this problem or already solved it.

When I mentioned code4lib to her and she thought your input might be
helpful --- the survey below is targeted to deep sea researchers, but I'm
sure could use your feedback if you are interested in this problem!

Thanks for all you do in this community; although I don't post much I
really enjoy lurking here to soak up the collective code4lib aura.

Best Regards,
Christian
--
web: www.opentheoceans.org