We use LibCal's hours module to create calendars for our locations (just
the one actually, but we use a sub-location to track when patrons need to
swipe their card for evening entry). LibCal hours has a module that can be
embedded to display a rolling monthly calendar.

http://resources.library.lemoyne.edu/about/hours

Because there isn't a similar module to display a weekly calendar, I had to
roll my own using the JSONP output from the LibCal API. Here's a version of
the code I wrote.

http://codepen.io/tomkeays/pen/MYewYN?editors=001