Library Director
SUNY Geneseo
Geneseo

The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Geneseo, a highly regarded
public liberal arts college with selected programs in Business and Education
nestled in the Genesee Valley near Rochester, NY, seeks an inspiring,
visionary, and dynamic leader to become the Director of Milne Library.
Reporting to the Provost, the Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Library
Director provides collaborative, transparent leadership in a team-based
management environment to support the educational mission of the college. The
Library Director will clearly articulate and implement a vision for Milne
Library that establishes an environment conducive to fostering intellectual
inquiry, enhancing scholarly achievement, and developing ethical graduates.

For complete position details and to apply please visit [http://jobs.geneseo.e
du/postings/1142](http://jobs.geneseo.edu/postings/1142).

Review of completed applications will begin upon receipt. To be guaranteed
consideration, applications should be completed by August 15, 2016.

Not in the boilerplate: Milne Library is the home of Open SUNY Textbooks, OER
initiatives, and the IDS Project. Our Reference & Instruction team won the
2016 LIRT award, and our library IT tend to respond with "Sure, we could try
that." Our staff room is often filled with baked goods, homemade ice cream,
and handmade soap. Best of all, we're a supportive group that genuinely enjoys
working together.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/26641/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/