From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Sherman
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Hours on Library Websites?

Hi all,

We are working on a website migration/redesign into WordPress and I am trying to figure out an automated solution for posting and keeping up to date the hours on the home page.  I am wondering, how do other institutions manage this?  Are there any good tools I should be looking into?  Any insights or suggestions are appreciated.

Matt Sherman