From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Sherman
Sent: Friday, 8 July 2016 2:34 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Hours on Library Websites?

Hi all,

We are working on a website migration/redesign into WordPress and I am trying to figure out an automated solution for posting and keeping up to date the hours on the home page.  I am wondering, how do other institutions manage this?  Are there any good tools I should be looking into?  Any insights or suggestions are appreciated.

Matt Sherman

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."