Hi Code4Lib!

The Princeton University Library is looking at hosting another Blacklight Summit this fall with tentative dates of Wednesday, November 2nd through Friday, November 4th. We are thinking the event will be organized similar to last year’s format with demonstrations of Blacklight-powered applications, sessions about enhancing Blacklight applications, and ample time for community roadmapping, code exchange and development.

We are aiming to have thirty to forty attendees and should be able to get a block of rooms at a reasonable rate at the Nassau Inn, within walking distance of the event site.

If you are interested in potentially attending the Blacklight Summit, please fill out this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/RlenmxvY5Wbw5OEu2. The form will accept responses through Friday, August 12th.

Best,

Nikitas Tampakis
Discovery Infrastructure Developer
Princeton University Library