On Jul 20, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> With this message I think the Code4Lib mailing list is back online, but with a different address. Hmmm… Let’s see. —ELM

Yes, I believe the mailing list have been successfully moved.

All future postings should be sent to [log in to unmask] If you are a fan of LISTSERV commands, then you can address them to [log in to unmask] The Web interface to the mailing list is https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CODE4LIB. I have done my best to update the main menu of http://code4lib.org to reflect this change. I have also done my best to update some of the email replies sent from the old LISTSERV implementation, but I’m sure some things will fall through the cracks.

Huge thanks go out to Wayne Graham at the Digital Library Federation for the good work he did in bringing up the list at clir.org. “Thank you!"

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming — all puns intended.

—
Eric Lease Morgan
University of Notre Dame