Hey Tom,

You clicked in all of the right places and came to the correct conclusions.  One clarification is to say that "Open Library Community" is the community of the "Open Library Environment" (OLE).  It is OLE that is hosting the FOLIO developer's preview session next week.  Last week OLE also hosted a forum that took a higher level view of the FOLIO project; a summary of that forum is here: http://www.openlibraryenvironment.org/archives/147

Peter