Peter is correct, FOLIO is the project / platform and OLE is the
organized community of libraries within the Collaboration producing FOLIO.
The other current partners investing in FOLIO is EBSCO and Index Data. A
formal Foundation is in the works, but not yet finalized (paperwork, legal
approved, etc).

I would be happy to answer any questions about OLE as it pertains to FOLIO
and this new Collaboration.

Cheers,
Tim

--