Are these GLAMs also putting cultural heritage data into Europeana? You can
already filter by country (that holds the work) in Europeana.There are 6
million objects from the Netherlands. Your energy might be better spent
either harvesting Dutch material back out of Europeana into a separate
Netherland-only interface or by focusing on integrating smaller
institutions into Europeana via OAI-PMH.

In fact, your own material are in Europeana:
http://www.europeana.eu/portal/search?f%5BCOUNTRY%5D%5B%5D=netherlands&f%5BTYPE%5D%5B%5D=SOUND&q=

Ethan