Please save the date! Discovery Camp 2016 at University of Houston will return this fall for a full day on Friday, October 7th.

We are excited to announce our keynote speaker, Carl Grant, Associate Dean of Knowledge Services and Chief Technology Officer at University of Oklahoma Libraries who will be discussing discovery systems and the future of library resource management. The event will also feature presentations and breakout sessions.

More details will be coming soon.  Registration is available now for those who would like to register.

For additional information, check our website: http://sites.lib.uh.edu/wp/ddc2/
We will be updating regularly.

Please direct questions to Kelsey Brett ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)