Rebecca,

There is actually a CORAL help address at [log in to unmask], and also a
LISTSERV currently hosted by Notre Dame with instructions on the CORAL
website: http://coral-erm.org/gettinghelp/.  Given Notre Dame's move away
from LISTSERV in the near(ish?) future, I suspect they will need to migrate
that list at some point in the near future, but I'm not aware of any
migration plans they have.

Apologies for not being able to more directly help, but I suspect you'll
get better answers from either of those sources.

Justin

--
*Justin Rittenhouse*
*Senior Application Development Technician, **Information Technology*

208 Hesburgh Library
*o:* 574-631-3065
*e: *[log in to unmask]

<http://library.nd.edu/>