The Islandora Foundation invites you to join us in Kansas City for our next
Islandora Camp, taking place October 12  - 14:
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016

We have recently published the full camp schedule:
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016/schedule and a list of instructors who
will be leading workshops on Day Two:
http://islandora.ca/content/icampmo-instructors-announced.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions, organizations, and their audiences collaboratively manage,
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Built on a
base of Drupal, Fedora, and Solr, Islandora releases solution packs which
empower users to work with data types (such as image, video, and pdf) and
knowledge domains (such as Chemistry and the Digital Humanities).

iCampMO will be the last Islandora event of 2016. We hope to see you in
Kansas City!

The Islandora Team
--
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016