Delighted to announce that we have 4 new LinkedIn managers. Thanks for
volunteering, Bret, Galen, Katherine, Wilhelmina!

(More notes for them below cc'd to the list so we can find this kind of
info again...)

-Jodi

*Galen & Brett,*

Do you see the admin queue now? I've added management rights since I could
find you in the group.

It would be a great help if you could help clear & keep up with the admin
queue -- mainly adding people and checking that new posters' discussions
are relevant and not spam. There's some basic info in LinkedIn help,
starting here https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/17

Also if you could help set up (at
https://www.linkedin.com/manageGroupMembers ) management access for
Wilhelmina & Katherine once they formally join the LinkedIn group, that
would be great!

*Wilhelmina & Katherine, *

I can't directly add you to the group but I've pre-approved you. Please
join the code4lib LinkedIn group <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/134499>
then ask one of your colleagues to add management rights.

Thanks to you all!