Hello Christian, Vicki,

at Sound and Vision we developed an open source application for
crowdsourcing descriptive video tags.
It was developed over time with the use cases of three popular television
shows:
- "Farmer seeks wife" (KRO)
- "Man bites dog" (NTR)
- "Mocking bird" (VARA)

The scoring system matches tags for specific thesaurus terms - in our case:
locations and persons (via the common thesaurus we developed for
audiovisual archives in the region) and, for the "mocking bird"
installment, a thesaurus of bird names.

You can find the Mocking bird version here:
http://spotvogel.vroegevogels.vara.nl
and the white label version for you to play around with here:
https://github.com/beeldengeluid/waisda/blob/master/docs/intro.md

Let us know should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Erwin Verbruggen
Project lead R&D

Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | beeldengeluid.nl