Metadata Librarian I/II
Iowa State University
Ames

The Iowa State University Library is currently seeking qualified candidates
for a Metadata Librarian I or II with a focus on either digital collections or
the institutional repository.

For complete text, qualifications and application instructions:
[https://www.iastatejobs.com/](https://www.iastatejobs.com/), posting number
60360P.

ISU students, staff, and faculty strive to overcome historical and divisive
biases in our society. Library staff must embrace an
environment of inclusion that moves beyond simple tolerance to recognizing the
richness in individual identities of people, and diverse
perspectives. Iowa State University is an EO/AA
employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, or protected Vets status.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/27159/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/