Digital Asset Manager – Corning Museum of Glass
Corning Museum of Glass
Corning

A great opportunity to join the 9-person digital media team at one of the most
exciting art/science museums in the country. Come help us roll out the Piction
DAMS across our museum, library, archives and studio, working with some of the
most engaging imaging, video and hybrid content out there.
The Corning Museum of Glass offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work at a
world-class museum while living in the luscious Finger Lakes region of up-
state New York. See the full Job Description and
application process at http://www.cmog.org/employment-
opportunity/digital-asset-manager. Feel free to contact me
sayresa at cmog.org if you would like to discuss this position.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/27146/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/