Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a reference to a command-line tool for making SIP2 queries?

We have a little project that demands SIP2. I'm looking for command line tool that would help me poke at a SIP2 server and get a little familiar with SIP2. Or maybe a toolkit in a pinch. I've found jsip2 on sourceforge. It was updated as recently as 2014 but no command line tools, so not quite as handy as I'd like.

It's been 5 or 6 years since someone asked about SIP2 SDKs on this list, so perhaps a reasonable time to ask again.

Thanks for any leads,

-Tod