Just a quick update. Interest has been high enough for the Blacklight
Summit at Princeton University that we were able to set up a room block at
the Nassau Inn at a rate of $145 per night ($167 including taxes). The
hotel reservation link will be sent next week, along with more event info,
to those who fill out Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/RlenmxvY5Wbw5OEu2.

Best,
Nikitas