We’re looking forward to a fantastic 2016 DLF Forum in November, and hope you’re able to join us!

The full program will be published later next week, and registration and hotel space is going fast, so we encourage you to make plans soon:

https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/

With thanks to the inclusivity team on our Forum planning committee, we have updated our travel page with a link to a spreadsheet on ride-share and room-share needs and offers:

https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/hotel-travel/

Please be cautious when reaching out to strangers, or sharing personal info in a public document — but many conference-goers find this to be a great way to cut costs and make lasting friendships.

And for more Forum-specific info leading up to the event, subscribe to our newsletter!
http://eepurl.com/baReNX

Bethany Nowviskie
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org