Hello,

Just a reminder that next Monday will be our S&P interest group call on
the topic of the review of ISO 14721 and the OAIS Community Forum (8/15/16
@ 1:00pm EST).

Agenda:

* Hear from Bob Downs on the Review of ISO14721

* Hear from Paul Wheatley on the OAIS Community Forum
* Open Discussion

Call Details:

  *   Monday, August 15th at 1:00pm eastern time
  *   To join the call, just go to www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf in your
browser, or call 202-750-4186 by phone -- no PIN needed.

Please let me know if you would like to add anything to the agenda, or
especially if you have ideas for our next call in September.

Best,

-Aaron
NDSA S&P Co-Convener

On 7/14/16, 11:39 AM, "The NDSA Standards Working Group list on behalf of
Collie, Aaron" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of