Dear All

We are in need of a software system that can send data through OAI/PMH
protocol to Discovery system. We are using Koha as ILS, DSpace as
repository system (IDR) and VuFind as Discovery layer. The discovery layer
harvests data from ILS and IDR through OAI/PMH. We need an open source
software that can fit into this system to handle non-bibliographic domain
like museum objects, heritage objects, cultural objects. Could you please
guide me in shortlisting a set of open source software with following
features:

1. the software must belong to the domain of cultural objects and must be
able to handle Cultural objects. Heritage objects, Museum objects etc with
media handling capabilities;

2. the software must support one/some of the global domain-specific
metadata schema like CDWA, CDWA-Lite, CCO, VRA Core, LIDO;

3. the software must be able to expose data over OAI/PMH (necessary XSLT
may be developed at VuFind end).

Please help.

Thanks and regards

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Associate Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Kalyani,
Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India