Hi, Péter, thanks for your comments. I will check the 5.1.3 section - I
have just done a read-through for typos and other issues, so this would
fit with the update I'm about to do. I will also try out the monospace
and see how it looks - it's true that in the current font some of the
characters get run together and are hard to read.

There are two existing implementations, as listed here:[1] - Topbraid
composer is one, and RDFUnit is another. (The others on that page were
announced as being possible, but I haven't heard that they have gone
forward.)

kc

[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Main_Page#Implementations