Hi Kyle,

[OptimalWorkshop](https://www.optimalworkshop.com/) offers a suite of awesome
tools for IA testing, particularly card sorting and tree sorting exercises.
I've used most of their products and ended up shelling out for the paid
features on one of them, although you can get a lot of mileage from the free
tier if your sample size doesn't need to be very big. Probably the nicest
feature of the tree sorting app is the ability to dump to/import from an .xls
file, which makes saving the results of the exercise really easy.

Good luck with your redesign! I'm in the midst of leading one as well.

* * *

**
**

**Nick Budak**

Digital Projects Developer | Watzek Library

Lewis & Clark College

Portland, OR

On Sep 6 2016, at 12:08 pm, Kyle Breneman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks very much for these helpful suggestions of strategies and tools! I
appreciate your input.