Mine is a business Gmail account. The last C4L email I got at that address was Sept.9 and then the removal email at 12:00 am this morning.

Dan

On 9/14/16, 1:49 PM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of Kyle Banerjee" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    >    - The sending IP must have a PTR record (i.e., a reverse DNS of the
    >    sending IP) and it should match the IP obtained via the forward DNS
    >    resolution of the hostname specified in the PTR record. Otherwise, mail
    >    will be marked as spam or possibly rejected.

    Question: Are all people who are getting kicked off using business gmail
    accounts as opposed to personal accounts? Also, do they receive some mail
    or no mail before getting booted off?

    The first thing that came to mind is that. C4l is configured so Reply-to is
    the c4l list and Sender is the actual sender when it seems that from an
    email handling point of view, the opposite would be preferable.

    However, that doesn't explain why all gmail addresses don't have an issue.
    My second thought is that if they receive some mail but have delivery
    errors for others, the sender email my be delivered via servers from a
    domain other than what their return address would indicate. Again, that
    doesn't explain why all gmail users wouldn't get booted off, but my
    experience is that there are some annoying differences between google for
    business and the personal version.

    kyle