Hi Karen,

I started to reading it, and I find it quite helpful.

I have a suggestion: for me the formal definitions (such as "Shape :=
label:IRI|BNode, targets:Set[Target], filters:Set[Shape],
constraints:Set[Constraint]") would be more readable if they would be
in monospace characterset - similarly than the examples.

"This signifies that a Shape has four components called label,
targets, filters, constraints. The label is either a IRI or BNode, the
targets are a set of Targets, the filters are a set of Shapes, and the
constraintsis a set of Constraints."
Here I would expect a bit more explanations something like "targets
are a set of Targets (the elements which are selected as the subject
of validation)".

I am not sure whether the result in the example for 5.1.3 Datatype
section is right. I would expect issue2 is right because it is a
xsd:dateTime, and issue1 is wrong because it is a xsd:date, and not
the other way around.

Do you know any existing implementation or is there a project working
on the implementation?

Best regards,
Péter

--