Hi Kyle,

I put together a real basic, no-frills bootstrap-based menu for 'quick and
dirty' testing of new IA & menus a while back that may be useful for you:
https://github.com/ubc-library/ia-test-mock

Some of the tools recommended here are definitely more comprehensive and
polished (Treejack, Balsamiq, Optimal etc), but this works for when we just
need to get a test done quickly and on the cheap.

Cheers,
- Schuyler

--

*Schuyer W Lindberg*  MLIS
Programmer Analyst II, Interaction Designer