Hi all,

We’ve implemented CollectionSpace (main site <http://www.collectionspace.org/> and project wiki <https://wiki.collectionspace.org/>) for five collections <http://research-it.berkeley.edu/services/collectionspace-campus-museums> here at UC Berkeley and have built out integrations and data portals of various kinds.  We haven’t done anything specific with OAI/PMH harvesting, but CollectionSpace is certainly flexible enough to add this capability.

I’ll ask the CollectionSpace community if anyone has done this and will report back.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Hoffman, Ph.D.
Manager of Informatics Services
IST-Research Information Technologies, UC Berkeley
510-642-9643