Hello, everyone -

Just a reminder that registration for the 2016 VuFind Summit closes at the end of this week.

The event will be held on October 10 & 11 at Villanova University, near Philadelphia. We have some great talks lined up, along with a joint session with the simultaneous German VuFind Community Meeting and lots of open time for hacking, collaboration and planning. I hope to see some of you there!

Full details on the schedule (including talk descriptions), and a link to registration, can be found here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2016

Thanks, and apologies for cross-posting.

- Demian