From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark V. Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Online XML editing library (JQuery?)

All,

I know there are several nice HTML libraries for editing HTML online, including source views that help you close brackets and do syntax coloring on the tags.

Is there an equivalent for displaying and editing raw XML online?  I would prefer if it was something like a JQuery library, but would take anything.  So far I am coming up empty on my search.

We are adding a native TEI component to SobekCM and one option is to allow the user to edit the raw TEI directly through the web interface.  But, it is all an uncolored mass of text at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Mark V. Sullivan
Application Architect
Sobek Digital Hosting and Consulting, LLC [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
866-981-5016 (office)