Registration is open for the Cultural Heritage and Social Change Summit, to be held in New Orleans, November 5-6. DLF is proud to be a co-sponsor of this much-needed event!

http://www.chscsummit.net

If you’re not headed to Milwaukee for the DLF Forum that weekend (or already there, to participate in our Nov 6th Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference) please consider attending the CHSC Summit and lending your energies to this important event:

> The Cultural Heritage and Social Change Summit is gathering catalysts across multiple fields in New Orleans November 5-6 to explore issues of diversity and inclusion, cultural equity, and measurable social impact. Delegates at the Summit will be looking at the role that cultural heritage organizations can and do play as change agents in communities, and in two days of working meetings will examine and establish best practices across a variety of fields. Learn more, register, and follow the conversation at chscsummit.net.

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org | she/her/hers