Hello all,

This is the final call for my survey on digital humanities and archives work. If you are interested in taking the survey and have not yet done so, please complete it by Wednesday, October 5. Please see details below. Thanks very much!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Please excuse cross-postings!

   I am conducting a very brief (approximately 15 question) survey on digital humanities and archives for a research project. I’m seeking participation from scholars, researchers, archivists, librarians, students, and any others who have conducted digital humanities projects.

   If interested, please follow the link here.

  Thanks so much!
  Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672