Hi Mariella,

We do not have a specific get-together/meeting scheduled for the Standards
Working group that I know of, but we do have a lunch/work session scheduled
on Thursday Nov 10th for the Fixity Discussion which our group is involved
in.

https://www.conftool.pro/dlf2016/index.php?page=browseSessions&presentations=show&form_tracks=2
[image: Inline image 1]

- Carol