Please be careful when editing the wiki page for keynote speakers. I had
gone to the page shortly after it was announced and noticed that someone
had nominated Sumana Harihareswara. Then I went to the page today and she
was gone, but a few other people had been nominated. Since it was a wiki, I
could recover the missing nomination but no one should have do that. Thanks,
Roy