The funny thing about this thread, to me, is that one of the reasons I
started down the schema.org path was to address the "Let's show accurate
business hours for search results on the web without having to indvidually
update Google+ pages, Facebook pages, Yahoo Local, Bing Local, yada yada"
thanks to a pointer I received back in 2012 [1].

However, despite having built https://schema.org/OpeningHoursSpecification
data visibility into Evergreen back in 2013 [2], published "how-to" guides
for making library organizational data visible on the web [3], and having
implemented schema.org on our own library website + Evergreen, I still have
to manually update our library's Google+ (err, sorry, that's now Google My
Business) page and have seen no evidence that Google or any other major
schema.org-supporting entity has actually picked up on this markup ever.
Which is, you know, a wee bit disappointing and perhaps cautionary. If your
primary goal is to save labour by investing in a one-time "let's publish
our data centrally" effort, right now the beautiful dream doesn't match the
outcome.

When I crawled the ~5,000 Canadian library & archives websites I'm aware of
in September, I found 5 with https://schema.org/Library markup [4]. That's
not encouraging, and perhaps that ratio is similar to what the big web
entities are finding for organizations in general, which would make it hard
for them to really care much either. The egg is linked to the chicken which
is linked to the egg...

1. https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AdeOshineye/posts/VZ3rmxPQVix
2.
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=92c77d5ffe133198f612afcc8bcd16f74af69d19