Hi Dave. I've been to some NYC Code4Lib events at METRO [1], but I'm
not sure what's currently happening.

Hadn't heard about the DTL conference. Thanks for mentioning it. I'm
also intrigued by the co-located Workshop on Data and Algorithmic
Transparency [2].

- Daniel

[1] https://wiki.code4lib.org/NYC

[2] http://datworkshop.org/

--
Daniel Lovins
Head of Knowledge Access, Design & Development