Hi Chris,

I would be interested in the feedback you get as well. We did this
investigation ourselves last year came to the conclusion that nothing is as
good as our Bookeye 2 scanners with KIC software. We think even the newer
model, the Bookeye 4 (we own one), is not as good. So if you hear anything
different, I would love to be able to share that with my library.

Thanks very much,
Lisa

Lisa Genoese
Systems Librarian