I am please to announce the Code4Lib 2017 Conference will be held March
6-9, 2017 at the new Luskin Conference Center on the UCLA campus. The
contract was signed Tuesday afternoon, so we are finally in a position
to make this announcement.

The various committees have formed over the past month, and have been
poised to act as soon as the date and venue were confirmed, so you can
expect to hear many details and calls for your input in the coming weeks.

But for now, please mark you calendars. I look forward to seeing many of
you in Los Angeles next March.

Gary

---