We've negotiated a conference rate with the Luskin Center which is lower
that the ones available directly. But there are two other official
housing options, so I'm waiting to present them all at once.

Aside from price, there are other considerations between the three
facilities, which will be presented in some detail.

I hope the other contracts are signed soon, so that we announce housing
details this week. (But frankly it might take a bit longer.) We are
working to get the information out as quickly as possible.

Gary

On 10/17/2016 9:09 AM, Tom Keays wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Whitni Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> The conference will be held at the Luskin Conference Center at UCLA
>> http://luskinconferencecenter.ucla.edu/, from March 6, 2017 - March 9,
>> 2017.  More information about Code4lib 2017 will be coming soon.
>>
> Is it too early to get a ballpark idea on what the conference rates will be
> for staying at the Luskin Center? I'm putting together a travel request to
> attend the conference and here are the rates the website returned. The
> rates without a conference code are way more than MPOW will reimburse.
>
> 03-05-2017 $ 269.00 USD
> 03-06-2017 $ 269.00 USD
> 03-07-2017 $ 375.00 USD
> 03-08-2017 $ 375.00 USD

/-- -- Gary Thompson -- Head of Software Development & Project Management
-- Digital Initiatives & Information Technology -- UCLA Library -- 390
Powell -- voice: 310.206.5652 --/