Position available:  Library Systems Administrator (full-time, permanent)
University of Wisconsin - Madison
General Library System
Madison, WI

The Library Systems Administrator is an innovative and service-oriented
professional who will work with our Library Technology Group, Shared
Development Group, and Systems teams to facilitate the efficient
development and delivery of Library services by designing and
maintaining tools, workflows, and standards to manage the Library IT
infrastructure. The primary focus will be in the areas of continuous
integration, configuration management, and the operations toolchain.

The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to customer
service, a drive to continuously learn, a preference for working in a
team, and exemplary attention to detail. This position will work within
our systems team to ensure that the Library Technology Group is
providing the highest level of service to library staff and patrons.

For a complete position description and to apply for the position,
please go to
https://www.ohr.wisc.edu/Weblisting/External/PVLSummaryApply.aspx?pvl_num=88303
.  All applications must be submitted through Job Apply. Click on the
‘Apply Online’ button on the bottom of the page.  For guaranteed
consideration, applications must be received by October 24, 2016.

--
Scott Prater
Shared Development Group